
Let me introduce Michael Jackson who is the most famous person on the planet. He was dead in 2009 - R.I.P MJ - but he still alive in my heart and the others.
He has inspired me everything and everyday even now. Michael Jackson has absulute his own style and he was very creative person. he sang a sone with unique style and dance with his own style never seen before and he wrote a song with his message. I really really respect that.
Michael Jackson was ahead of his time. He is the king of pop. Michael Jackson has broken all the record history, has broken all the music industry rules. Nobody can compare with Michael Jackson. He is the one and only forever.
Michael Jackson always has said about 'Conservation of nature' and 'Love' especially for children. He has established 'Heal the world foundation' to heal the world. Michael Jackson had considered about environment and remind that to the people with his songs like 'Heal the world', 'Earth song'.
I can't see him anymore but I can feel him in my heart. Michael Jackson was my mento since I was elementary school student. I'm happy 'cause I has lived with Michael Jackson on same age. We can't see anymore that kind of own originality like Michael Jackson. R.I.P. MJ.
I agree that Michael Jackson was
답글삭제one of the best singer in the world.
even now and ever after,
He is the best of the world.
When I listened 'Thriller', this song was
답글삭제shock to me. It's still in my mp3.
Which song do you think is the best?