That picture was taken when I have been in Thailand. I'm gonna introduce my feeling about Thailand because staying in Thailand is the one of the most wonderful memory to me.
The reasone why I like the Thailand is people. I have a lot of Thailand friends. They are all the kind, friendlyand lovely. Actually I don't have interesting about thailand before I visited Thailand butThailand changed me and my friends who linving there have inspired me. I love Thailand.
In Thailand is always hot, hot, hot!!! But sky is very beautiful.
The one of the special thing for university students is that they wear a uniform like Korean high school student. And almost of them ride a bicycle when they go to university. When they ride a bicycle, they wear a long sleeve or jumper 'cause they don't like to get a tan even though exteamly hot weather.
Thai people is really really nice. I can sure that to you guys!
I miss my friends.
I've not visited Thai yet. I hope to enjoy riding a bicycle in the city with some friends.
답글삭제I heard that Thailand is so beautiful
답글삭제coundtry from many peaple.
I hope to visit there near day.
And I envy you you. because you have a lot of frends in Thailand.