2010년 11월 7일 일요일

#10 Enjoy Coca Cola



The Coca Cola is the best beverage ever on the planet and it is one and only. The others just want to be a coke. They are not original.

When you feel depressed, Coca Cola can make you feel fresh. When you feel tired, Coca Cola will give you new power. Coca Cola harmonize with every snack. you can drink Coca Cola with hamburger, frech fries, pringles, cheetose and so on. Plus if you have an upset stomach, Coca Cola can be good solution.


Anytime, anywhere Coca Cola can give you energy, can keep in real like coke.
Just enjoy Coca Cola. Just enjoy your life.




댓글 4개:

  1. I think it is "Drink of the Century." It is one of the great invention. I heard this product is also sell in the North Korea.

    답글삭제
  2. haha^^^ coke is one of the best products in the world..but I just watched bikini girl ^^;;

    답글삭제
  3. I can live without water, but I cannot without coke! not pepsi, but coca-cola!

    답글삭제
  4. It's regrettable that every vending machine in the SNUST sells not a coke but a pepsi.

    답글삭제