Hi, everyone. I"m Shin Jung sik, you can call me Jungsik or Shin whatever.
I'm stuying Industrial design. Can you guys remember me? I can design for you guys!(not for free)
I have got a internship on Walt Disney world in Florida a year ago. almost everyone's confusing between 'Disney Land' and 'Disney World'. Disney land is a branch from Disney world. That mean Disney world is a headquater about all of Disney land. My internship period is the one of the most wonderful time in my life. If you will go to Disney world, just let me know. I can help you more than anybody.
I have transfered from computer engeneering to industrial design. Because I wanna do a designing. I think that human being can leave just one time and it is too short to do everything. I don't wanna reget after 30 years later. It can be late to do something but I decided to change my major and my life. that was the one of the best choice ever I did. So I wanna tell you guys if you have some wish, just do it. Don't forget, your life is just once.
I'm very struggling for finding my self. I didn't find myself like 'why I'm designing', 'What I desing for?'. I'm trying to make my style every second. It is hard but it is happy.
Anyway I wish we have good time during the class. See you in Class guys!
P.S : I'm big big fan of Michael Jackson! R.I.P MJ..
Hi, Jungsik. I remember you. You looks Indian
답글삭제to me because of your hair style. Just kidding
^_^
Your pronunciation sounded good. I envy you~
By the way, I agree your opinion. I'd like to avoid regretting my choice in future. Life is really once. It's very important to everyone, isn't it?
I'll visit your blog, again. See you next week!
hello
답글삭제nice to meet u !
c u :)
What a great experience.
답글삭제You looks like person who is good at english.
And I agree with you. Our life is just once!!
Nice to meet you~ Goodluck to you!