The subway is safe and get on time almost day, but horrable thing happened last night.
I was reading a book in the 석계 station, a siren came out to notice subway's arriving to the people. At that time subway made a big noise and stopped on the rail suddenly. lots of people who was in the station wanna know what happen in this station. The reason why the subway stopped was some student fall down on the rail. A subway driver figured out that student and he got a big break.
A student didn't crash into a subway but he hit his head on the ground. He was drunken a lot and fall down. He has big big luck 'cause the subway passed side by him, but he survived. He moved his body under the floor.
I love the drink and sometimes I'm drunken a lot. I learned that too much drunken I can die. I don't wanna die like that, so be careful when I drink alchhol things.
WOW, I'm so surprised that this accident
답글삭제occerde around my surroundings.