2010년 10월 10일 일요일

#6 Embarrase me

A week ago, I was in City-hall subway station. I'm on the way to go Hong-ik Univ. I was reading a book and I was spending my own time. But some A-Jum-Ma came to me and asked me,

"Excuse me lady, How can I get to the Seoul Station."

Sometimes I hear that kinds of things so I can keep in calm and I said with storong voice more than usual,

"You have to get line number one."

and that A-Jum-Ma was very surprise and she disappeared from me. Some people misunderstand me as a woman after growing my hair. It make me funny but embarrase. I'm a little bit afraid to go to man's room 'cause almost old man think about me as a woman. hahahahaha

댓글 4개:

  1. Would you mind if I take this happening for fun? I'm sorry but it's amusing to me.

    답글삭제
  2. A-Jum-Ma? hahahahaha
    It's too funny

    답글삭제
  3. Lady is better than 'A-Ju-Ssi', isn't it?
    I often heard that but I can't protest it.
    Old man is sad...

    답글삭제
  4. Sometimes I wish I had a long hair like you in my life. I should try it when I am young but I'm getting old. When can I try it. HaHaHa

    답글삭제