Have you ever thought about living together before marriage? what do you think about that? In my opinion, it can be good way to know each other.
if you rent a house, you can save money because you and your sweetheart can pay for rental fee together. And you can stay with your girl or boy friend all the time!
Maybe you worry about the others. how people think about you? that is not moral attitude? I don't think so. what is the moral attitude between man and woman? You just take care not to make your junior if you don't want to be a father or mother yet.
I want to ask you guys. if you have chance to live together, what is your choice?
I want to ask you the real reason to live together before marriage. Is it the real reason to know each other? If it is, I want to say that if it fails, there remain many disadventages. On the other hand, if the main reason is for sexual thing, I can make sure that's entirely not good. just my opinion~
답글삭제Many younger people think about that living together for the many of reasons. I agree that your opinion like save the money. But I want to my free time. I think that it is enough time to know each other after marrage.
답글삭제oh.. thank you for replying guys...
답글삭제I wanna say my opinion is, "I can live together before marriage." that's about possibility.
Baek Doo Hyun : I think there is no main reason. There are many diffrent reason. Not only I'm okay to live together with my girl-friend but also my girl friend is okay either, I can live together. If someone love each other, they want to be together. That can be main reason maybe.
In terms of sexual thing, they have sex regardless of living together or not. They can go to Motel, they can go someone's home. I want to say anyhow they have sex so it is not main reason just one of the reasons.
Lee Hyun Jin : yeah... I agree with you. I want to have my free time. that is the most important thing.
Living together without marrage seems unmoral in Korea but I disagree to this atmosphere. It's important to know each other for couples and there are many things which they can't know without living together.
답글삭제I agree your opinion. It can be decrease the divorce.
답글삭제