Never living together before a marriage!
It can be easier to break their relationship. It is easy to argue because they watch each other every day and every part of them.
It is acting contrary to morality between man and woman. That's hard to understand living together before marriage. they sleep together on a same bed. It is kind of disorderly. They can be parents regardless of their will.
I agree that it is a time to understand each other but there is enought time to know each other after a marriage. If you live together before marriage, you can't feel of honeymoon.
i think so..
답글삭제There's an old saying that says a boy and a girl should not sit together after they have reached the age of seven. I agree your opinion.
답글삭제Korean should not live together before the marriage. because, korean mind is different to other country people.
답글삭제Yet people are critical of living together before a marriage in Korea. also I think it is too incomplete relation so that I don't agree with that.
답글삭제I agree with you
답글삭제The picture seems to be ... um.... ironical..k
답글삭제Ahaha, feeling honeymoon is really important.
답글삭제Live together before marriage, a fantasy about marriage will break.
답글삭제